All About Your Employees!
Efficiency and Performance Improvement
Supsis’ reports cover elements such as monitoring the daily movements of personnel, managing workload and efficiency analysis. In this way, businesses can measure staff performance, optimize activities and use resources more efficiently. The reports also allow tracking customer wait times, response speed, and performance metrics so improvement opportunities can be identified.
Customer Satisfaction and Process Improvements
Supsis’ reports offer the opportunity to measure and manage customer satisfaction through customer feedback, surveys and chatbots. These reports allow businesses to evaluate the performance of agents and staff by analyzing customer reviews and ratings. In addition, businesses can gain insights into understanding business processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and improving the customer experience through reports.
Representative Working Hours
- It records all the movements of your staff during the day.
- You can track page refresh movements.
Call, Ticket and Chat Reports
- You can view the number of incoming calls, tickets and chats on your system.
- You can analyze by days.
- You can see the density map during the day.
- You can follow the distribution rates to your personnel.
- You can measure the talk time of your staff with the average customer.
- You can see how many seconds your staff produces an answer.
- You can track the customer retention rate.
- You can view how many times your staff takes a break.
- You can track the total break times of your staff.
- You can find out at what times the break is taken.